Take a trip to the exotic island of Tahiti with this set of 12 water-based dual tip pens! The colors have been thoughtfully selected to use with your favorite floral stamps, coloring books, and more! These markers have been carefully crafted with a sturdy, yet flexible brush tip that is perfect for brush calligraphy, and the fine tip lends itself well to hand lettering.
Each marker contains a fine nib for detail work as well as a brush nib for covering large areas, blending, and calligraphy.
- 12 vibrant colors - specially curated and coordinating with Altenew inks
- Flexible brush tip - great for coloring and hand lettering
- Detail fine tip - for writing or coloring the tiniest little details
- Water-based ink - dilute with water for smooth blending
- Blend directly onto paper - by simply scribbling two colors next to each other and then going over with clear water
- Safe & non-toxic
- Hand-lettering & calligraphy
- Writing and decorating in planners & bullet journals
- Adding fine details on your watercolor projects
- Stamping and coloring your favorite Altenew designs. A quality pigment ink is recommended for watercolor over stamping, such as VersaFine Clair-Nocturne.
- Art journals & sketchbooks
- Watercolor-friendly coloring books
- Watercoloring on the go
- Illustration & urban sketching
COLORS INCLUDED: Burnt Red, Warm Sunshine, Olive, Hunter Green, Volcano Lake, Desert Night, Eastern Sky, Hydrangea, Rubellite, Coral Berry, Pink Pearl, Chamomile