- Bring a pillow or seat cushion!
I will provide individually packaged snacks and water bottles. If you bring your own drinks, please use a cup or bottle with a lid. There will be a free make and take, free 12x12 paper for you to use on a layout or cards, games and prizes. You are responsible for your meals.
You can sign up individually, or gather with a group of friends. This is a great way to meet others in the area that share a passion for paper crafting.
You bring your own materials to scrapbook or make cards. I also have some materials on hand to share with you: stamps, punches, multiple diecut machines, etc. (items for sale in the store are not included for sharing).
- The studio is limited to 16 people. You will have a 4’ table space for crafting. I have a drink and paper trash holder for each person.
To sign up, select the time slot you want to attend. Add it to your cart. Complete the checkout process as if you are purchasing a product. You must enter an email address to receive confirmation of your reservation. If you do not receive confirmation of your reservation, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be happy to assist you.
Some crop events may have a different price tier that will be noted in the specific email invitation and will have a different product category listing. Make sure you are signing up for the correct event. This is the general crop that occurs on the 1st and 3rd Saturday of each month.
- Everything in the store is 10% off for crop participants.
- If you spend $55 in the store (after all discounts have been applied [$61.11 retail before tax]), your crop reservation fee is credited to your purchase.
- Your seat fee is non-refundable. However, your snacks and free items can be picked up during store hours or shipped to you with an additional shipping fee.