Come join us for our Christmas in July Scrapbook Day! We are celebrating my favorite Holiday early!!! This one will be loaded with fun surprises!
- A goody bag with free craft products, make and take, and treats! No one goes home empty handed!
- Costume contest theme: “Deck The Halls”. A picture will be submitted to the business Facebook page and we will let the Facebook audience vote for their favorite.
- Table decor item contest. Create an item to sit on your table and it will be submitted for judging to win a prize. A picture will be submitted to the business Facebook page and we will let the Facebook audience vote for their favorite. You are limited to 12 in. height x 12 in. width x 4 in. depth. This decor can be smaller, but not bigger. It can be as simple as a name place or it can flow with the theme mentioned above. The only limit is on size. You can be as creative as you wish!
- Christmas Karaoke Fun! Bring a CD of your favorite Christmas Song and sing it to us! We will be set up with a microphone and an amp! Your bravery will earn you 5 extra tickets to enter in the Grand Prize Drawing!
- 20% off the store- PLEASE NOTE: because of the discount offer and the magnitude of prizes, there will not be a “free seat” option for this crop.
- Over 8 prizes from games and contests totaling over $150 in prizes.
- We have a refrigerator, microwave and a Keurig (we do not provide pods) that you are welcome to use while here.
- A minimum of 8 croppers will be required to keep the crop from canceling. So invite a friend to make this one a crop to remember!
- Here is some additional crop info:
- Bring a pillow or seat cushion!
I will provide water bottles. If you bring your own drinks, please use a cup or bottle with a lid.
You can sign up individually, or gather with a group of friends. This is a great way to meet others in the area that share a passion for paper crafting. PLEASE NOTE: If you sign up someone else, please email me details of their name and email address so they can be included with important crop details as we approach our crop date.
You bring your own materials to scrapbook or make cards. I also have some materials on hand to share with you: stamps, punches, multiple diecut machines, etc. (items for sale in the store are not included for sharing).
- The studio is limited to 16 people. You will have a 4’ table space for crafting. I have a drink and paper trash holder for each person.
- Please enter an email address when checking out to receive confirmation of your reservation, updates on the crop and a reminder. If you have any difficulty with your reservation, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be happy to assist you.
- Your seat fee is non-refundable. However, your snacks and free items can be picked up during store hours or shipped to you with an additional shipping fee. We live in Missouri. Weather can be an issue any time of year. If weather causes a cancellation, we will reschedule this crop! If you cannot make the reschedule, we will work with you to make things fair!